Move In – Move Out
To ensure the move in/move out process is organised with minimal disruption to other residents and that the common areas are protected against damage, each move in and out of the building must be booked with the Building Manager. A padded lift may be assigned for your use for a specific time period if necessary.
Please contact the Resident Manager, Daniel on 0417 124 519 to arrange a booking time for your move in/out.
Owners Corporation rules restrict the moving times basically to working hours.
- Moving In and Out times are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5pm
- No Move In/Outs on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays
Each resident is requested to provide a $500 surety to the Manager prior to the move. The surety is necessary to provide protection against possible damage to common property. All costs to repair any damage resulting from the move will be deducted from this sum. On the completion of each successful move the surety will be returned.
It is vitally important that prior to the move, contact is made with the Building Manager to familiarize yourself with the process. You are then expect to advise your removalist accordingly.
Key Elements to consider are:
- Parking of removalist vehicles – depend on the size of the vehicle and car park availability;
- Allocating a specific time and duration for the move;
- Entry and exit points are only through the rear of the building in Coromandel Place;
- Lift covers and the protection of all furniture and fittings in the
- The $500 surety;
- Initial and final inspection of common property and supervision of the move itself; and
- Disposal of boxes generated from the move.
Electricity connections / disconnections are to be between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
A minimum of two days notice is required to secure a lift. Lifts can only be booked for a maximum of 3 hours.
Lift Car Dimensions (mm)
Internal car size – 1870 wide x 1725 deep x 2430 high
Door opening – 1065 wide x 2130 high
Car Park Height Clearance
If there are any questions in relation to the move or you require any assistance please contact the Building Manager