This section covers general information that is helpful to residents of the building. Such topics as:
- What to do in an emergency;
- Where to find a plumber, locksmith, handyman, cleaner and the like;
- A brief outline of the building’s history together with some photos from 60 years ago;
- Where to find suppliers of electricity, gas, TV and cable TV;
- How to purchase and use card keys and garage remotes;
- Information about the Key Safe system provided for emergency
services to residents;
- How to facilitate Australia Post parcel delivery when items do not fit in the letterboxes; and
- An interactive map showing the location and entrances to Hero Apartments.
The latest news relevant to the building inhabitants, the building itself and what the Owners Corporation is doing, is posted regularly under the News menu item.