It’s been a busy few months at Hero. This is a quick update of works and upcoming works that have been completed recently.
- Painting of Corridors and apartment doors is now complete.
- Painting of the Little Collins Street foyer is now complete.
- New carpet on levels 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7 is now complete.
- New numbers have been fitted to apartments that had missing numbers.
- The new automatic front door (Russell Street Foyer) installation should be finished by the end of today (Friday 06/06/2014).
- New carpet to be laid in the Little Collins Street Foyer (Quest Apartments).
- New LED lights will be fitted soon for those lights that are failing. Thank you for your patience while this issue is getting resolved. I know many residents have informed me of failing lights so I appreciate your patience with this.
- Progress has been made with regard to the Russell Street Fire Booster Marble Door that was vandalised some weeks ago. I am hoping to have this repaired soon. It looks like I have found a close match to the existing Marble. Evaluation of the proposal will be made by a Sub-Committee formed from the OC Committee.