- 27/10/2017 Break In October 27, 2017 Dear Residents,
Unfortunately this morning we had another break in into our building.
The offenders went into the car park and tried to get into most of ... Read more
- Letter Box Break Ins October 18, 2017 Dear Residents,
A number of letter boxes have been broken into. Please check your letter box and if you think anything is missing please report it ... Read more
- Citywide Notice July 11, 2017 Residents,
Please read the attached notice here.
Dan. Read more
- Cladding July 6, 2017 Residents,
With all the discussion around building cladding following the London Grenfell Tower fire & the Melbourne Docklands Lacrosse building fire, I thought it best that ... Read more
- Lift 1 07/06/2017 June 7, 2017 Dear Residents,
Last Monday a sub-committee (OC manager, Facilities Manager, Chairmen & Committee Member) met with our lift contractor Otis to discuss recent lift outages in ... Read more
- Greening Your Laneway Coromandel Place June 2, 2017 Residents,
Please find notice from CoM below.
Good morning Coromandel Place,
We wish to advise that civil works to accommodate the greening infrastructure will commence onsite on Monday 5 ... Read more
- Lift 1 30/05/2017 May 30, 2017 Residents,
Yesterday Otis took the faulty parts offsite to inspect them.
Its been reported today that the Sheave bearings require replacement along with some shaft works.
Otis is ... Read more
- Window Cleaning May 22, 2017 22.05.2017
Please be advised that window cleaning will commence May 26th starting at 8.30am, pending weather conditions. Also pending weather conditions is the length of ... Read more
- Coromandel Place May 22, 2017 Residents,
Please be advised, City of Melbourne’s Green your Laneway program is starting in Coromandel Place, there will be artists working on site to install two ... Read more
- Lift 1 (19/05/2017) May 19, 2017 Dear Residents,
As most of you know we had lift problems today from about 9.30am to 2.30pm.
What caused the fault in lift was the main bearing ... Read more